We are committed to providing the best possible care for patients whilst maintaining an excellent working environment for our team, a platform for training and developing our community’s skills.
If we are not recruiting for a role but you are interested in joining our team please contact us.
Applications should be made in writing with CV and covering letter to:
Mr. Ian Robinson Managing Partner Bourne Galletly Practice
40 North Road Bourne Lincs PE10 9BT
House-Keeper Required to Cover Maternity Leave
37 hours to cover between the hours of 8.30am and 6.30pm
Monday to Friday
- Ensuring all patient facing areas are clean and tidy
- Cleaning of all clinical rooms to infection and prevention control requirements
- Maintaining stock control
- Appropriate re-stocking of clinical and treatment rooms
- Cleaning of all Administrative (non patient facing) areas
This position is for a maternity leave to join our very competent front line efficient and effective House-Keeping team to cover from 25th October 2021 until 1st August 2022. The successful candidate does not have to have previous experience in NHS House Keeping, but this would be desirable, as full training will be given. You would need to be able to work well as part of a well established team but also able to think on your feet and use your own initiative. You would need to possess good interpersonal skills: be enthusiastic and motivated in your working role.
This is a very demanding hands on role but is equally very rewarding, to producing a clean and healthy environment for our patients and staff within our purpose built building.
Protocols and procedures must be adhered to in accordance with NHS cleanliness standards and infection and prevention control requirements. All Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) must be followed and kept up to date.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please send to Mrs Cheryll Perkins, Operations Manager
(6-8 Sessions Per week)
Due to Continued Growth, we are Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – Bourne Lincolnshire (PE10 9BT)
Working alongside an exceptional multi-disciplinary team supported by ANPs, Prescribing Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, MSK Practitioner, Social Prescriber, Care Coordinators and many other in-house services such as physiotherapy and ultrasound. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a truly complementary, integrated care team offering many opportunities for career development and who were placed 346th out of the 6,658 Practices in England by the National 2021 GP Patient Survey.
A totally democratic environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to the team ethos and values making this a great place to work with a fantastic and sustainable work life balance. High staff numbers at all levels with highly developed protocols and pathways makes the working day manageable within contracted hours. Not afraid of change we focus on quality of service and a happy team.
We are looking for a long-term relationship. Salary is dependent on sessions + BMA model contract + indemnity + £1,000 annual training grant +35 days leave and BH + 2 study days +NHS Pension.
- Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9BT. Small, friendly rural town.
- Easy access to the A1 and East Midlands motorway networks.
- 20 Minutes to Peterborough main North/South train line.
- 90 mins to London
- 60 mins to the East Coast of Lincolnshire/Norfolk.
- Established GP, Nurse and Cambridge University Medical Student Training Practice
- Outstanding Patient feedback – certificate of excellence I Want Great Care for 6 successive years. Also See our Social Media sites
- Many additional services
- Established triage Practice since 2014. Video consultations available
- Highly trained support team significantly reducing clinical workload. Highly efficient and paper light.
- Outstanding and expansive Premises – latest remodelling and expansion completed 2019.
- L3 operating theatre with visiting surgeons undertaking range of procedures
- 6-8 Sessions per week
- Supported and encouraged to develop specialist interests
- Contribute to a progressive, forward thinking team
- Minimal home visiting which is shared throughout the team
For further details on this role please contact Mr Ian Robinson, Managing Partner, 01778 562200.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the role and our Practice so please call or send an email to Ian.
Formal applications should be via CV and covering letter to the above.