A number of vacancies due to further expansion
We are an innovative, expanding medical practice offering a number of varied new positions to our team as a result of recent premises expansion. If you are interested in joining our team and working within local healthcare, supporting our community then one of these positions may be for you:
Clinical Work Flow Administrator
- 35 Hours Per week Monday to Friday
- Ideally suitable for former nurse or individual with a clinical background
Clinical Audit Clerk
- 21 Hours per week covering Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Ideally suited to an individual with knowledge of the EMIS or similar clinical system
- 16 Hours per week covering Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Preferably an individual with NVQ Level 2 in Dispensing or similar
- 17 Hours per week covering Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Ideally former medical Reception or Administration experience or similar
- Required Monday to Friday covering 37 hours per week (job share with a 2nd person considered)
- Although many of the above posts are looking for people with previous knowledge or experience, training can be given to an otherwise exceptional candidate.
- Applications for all posts should be submitted to the Practice via CV and Covering Letter and addressed to Mr I Robinson Managing Partner
- For further details on the full job requirements, please contact the practice and our relevant Department Manager will be pleased to discuss matters with you.